MKE Polo Fork
- Bruiser Polo Fork - 100mm Spaced for Standard Front Hub
- 4130 Heat Treated Chromoly
- Weight - 1260g w/300mm Steerer
- 1-1/8" One-Piece Fully CNC'd Steerer
- Linear V-Brake Mounts with Removable Studs
- 400mm Axle to Crown
- 32mm Rake
- 6mm Dropouts
- Stealth Stainless MKE Badge (yes, the paint can be cleaned off if you choose; just let us know in the order comments)
- Black ED Coated Inside and Out for Full Rust Proofing
- Your Choice of Solid Color (excluding pearl
coats or metalflake)
- Lifetime Warranty
- If you want to buy a Bruiser frameset or Bruiser ECO build
with the V Polo Fork, drop a note in the checkout and we'll substitute
the V Polo Fork for no additional charge.
BASF's world class acrylic Glasuritฎ topcoat. The excellent
Glasuritฎ reputation is backed by its outstanding productivity
and exceptional results. Glasuritฎ paints employ
state-of-the-art European technology that gives you rich, liquid color
and deep brilliant gloss that define a world-class finish.
A type of paint that is similar to metallic paint, but instead of
minute metal particles it uses mica. Mica is a kind of semi
transparent, crystalline mineral that absorbs and reflects light in
prismatic fashion. This gives a dramatic, multi-dimensional effect to
the paint. Sometimes called "pearl coat."
BEFORE YOU PLACE
YOUR ORDER - READ BELOW!
you who choose MATTE BLACK (with NO PEARLCOAT) as your fork color will
have your forks shipped
right away. If you choose an alternate color or a Pearl Coat, expect a
wait as your fork gets painted.
All Bruiser Polo
Fork orders must be paid in full with Credit Card or PAYPAL.
OK - continue to
your BRUISER Fork Order....